Money Back Guarantee
A No Fluff Sales Audit or Health Check is usually Cost Neutral identifying...
- ...ways of saving your sales team time
- ...methods to improve their performance
- ...use of tools and processes
...all leading to more sales.
And, to overcome any worry you may have at the cost - we offer a money back guarantee that our top three recommendations (there'll be more than three though) will bring in more than double our fee in new sales.
With over 20 years of helping sales teams break into new markets, for new products, as well as maintaining healthy sales growth and increasing sales from an existing client base, No Fluff will help you focus on practical ways to achieve growth. We match you with the best No Fluff Associate for your business. You don't just get one No Fluff expert on your team, you get a selection.
This is collaborative project work with you and your teams, it's friendly, as non-intrusive as possible and gives space to your team to feedback and contribute to the growth that you are reaching for. Each project is bespoke, we don't do 'off-the-shelf' and won't make you fit into a mould. We only carry out the Audit after an initial understanding of company ethos, processes and staff roles. No Fluff will deliver a report on your processes and action points in a pragmatic manner but also with sensitivity. And they'll work. We guarantee it, or your money back.
And that's not all...
'Sales' doesn't sit on its own, so we incorporate the whole team in our Audit. Importantly, we engage with the marketing team also, as we need to ensure your long term lead pipeline is nice and healthy, and marketing come in here. Our Audits are about 25% on marketing, 75% on sales to make sure you're covered.
Before we visit
- We will need time with the senior management to look at company goals and sales targets.
- We look at your data, targets, sales, margins, bonuses, conversion rates etc. If you don't have them, we can help you start tracking to better understand your path.
- We learn about your team, who you have, what they do, their strengths. We talk to them too.
- We find out about your systems and processes and your sales messaging.
- We will also look into your marketing (as a way to increase sales), your strategy (if you have one), your channels, results, branding... and we ask you and your team to do some 'homework' too.
- We establish trust and emphasise we are there to listen and help everyone, no judgement, no telling off, just a 'health check' to see where we are and look forward.
- We will have 1-to-1s with the team.
- Map current sales process (direct, B2B).
- Shadow use of CRM and systems.
- Shadow a sales call, email or meeting.
- See how leads are delivered to sales and orders to 'ops'.
- And whatever else we feel we need to look into...
- We gather our findings.
- With the company goals in mind, we give a top 3 suggestion list to increase sales (the money back guarantee is based on these), but add all suggestions we believe will improve both performance and outcomes.