How working with No Fluff helped a summer camp provider improve their sales and give their staff CPD training.
- Summer Camp
This summer camp provider needed to revamp their sales and to identify the areas for improvement. Their staff needed CPD training B2B and B2C.
No Fluff Support
- Free No Fluff chat with recommendations on how No Fluff can help
- We established the need for a Health Check plus 3 training days
- In-depth discussion with management team
- Questionnaires for team members
- Analysis of needs and possible problem areas to define training and goals
Key Value Actions
- Targets clarified
- Reward system set up
- Team mentoring
- Product analysis
- Problem solving
- Process optimization
Overhaul of the mid to long term strategy, realigning the whole team adopting the same vision. CPD trained staff.
Actions identified through Sales Healthcheck
- It was established that targets were unclear
Targets were made clear, visible and motivating.
- No reward system for sales staff
An easy to understand, immediate reward system was set in place.
- Some processes were lacking or non-existent
Processes were optimised, building in extra care for booking customers, to increase retention and improve sales journey.
- No post-sale care
Previous customers were called to increase booking rates.
- There were no sales calls being made
Sales activity corrected and lead chasing calls were increased
Topics covered in training
- Mindset shift from selling to helping
- Sales process workshopped to increase conversion rate
- USPs and unique aspects of summer camp
- Differentiating from competitors
- Objections and ways to block them, understanding the customers
- Highest number of bookings since 2015
- Newest sales hire converting as much as 30% of leads
- Fired up, motivated and rewarded team
- These increases covered the No Fluff cost several times over
- Sales activity increased
- Sales processes embedded
- Sales team activity aligned to company goals