How an educational agency and guardianship company improved their sales activity by working with No Fluff.
This educational agency and guardianship company needed an audit of their sales activity and to implement a long-term growth strategy.
The CEO needed help to manage time leading the team and clarity on the focus of that leadership.
No Fluff Support
- Free No Fluff chat with recommendations on how No Fluff can help
- We established the need for a combined Sales Healthcheck plus training over 3 days
- In-depth discussion with management team
- Audit of the entire sales process & recommendations
- Recommendations made
- Targets defined
- Optimal activity planned into each day
- KPIs defined for weekly review
Key Value Actions
- Efficiency improvement
- Targets & commission clarified
Sales pipeline analysis
- Vision management
- Accountability check
- CRM set up
- Sales process drill down
- Technique training
- Division of sales territories
Reconstruction of the sales process. Targets, commission, feedback system and CRM setup.
Actions identified through Sales Healthcheck
- No post-sales process
Previous customers were called to increase booking rates and retention.
- No reward system for sales staff
An easy to understand, immediate reward system was set in place.
- Some processes were lacking or non-existent
Processes were optimized, building in extra care for booking customers, to increase retention and improve sales journey. Accurate recording of data embedded.
- It was established that targets were unclear
Targets were made clear and visible.
- There were no sales calls being made
Topics covered in training
- Mindset shift from selling to helping
- USPs and unique aspects of defined
- Differentiating from competitors
- Objections and ways to block them, understanding the customers
- Data to track and methods of tracking
- Buy-in to CRM usage
- 'Everyone is in sales' training for the whole team